Before running your ad campaigns on NuevaEcija.net website, please review these policies and ensure that all elements of your campaign meet these requirements.
Note that these policies are not exhaustive and are subject to change without notice. So, please be sure to check back here often.
All types of content, products and services below are strictly prohibited from running in your NuevaEcija.net campaign ads.
- Drugs & Drug-Related Products – Ads must not promote the sale or use of illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs.
- Alcohol and Tobacco Products – Ads must not promote the sale or use of tobacco and alcohol products and related paraphernalia.
- Adult Content, Products, or Services – Ads must not contain adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative. Ads must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services, except for ads for family planning and contraception. Ads for contraceptives must focus on the contraceptive features of the product, and not on sexual pleasure or sexual enhancement.
- Third-Party Infringement and Illegal Downloads – Ads must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Misleading or False Content – Ads, landing pages, and business practices must not contain deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or methods. You must not promote Anything that promises to diagnose, cure, prevent, treat, or reverse any disease, condition, or illness.
- Multilevel Marketing (Networking) – Ads promoting income opportunities must fully describe the associated product or business model, and must not promote business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities.
- Business Without Actual Service or Product – Ads, landing pages, and business practices must not contain deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or methods.
- Low Quality or Disruptive Content – Ads must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines or prompts for users to inauthentically interact with the ad, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low quality ad content.
- Questionable Food Supplements and Vitamins (Non-FDA Approved) – Ads must not promote the sale or use of unsafe supplements. Ads must not contain “before-and-after” images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results. Ad content must not imply or attempt to generate negative self-perception in order to promote diet, weight loss, or other health related products.
Thank you very much.